Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pisces Season part 2


So now the Sun is in Pisces.

The Pisces-ruled parts of your chart (i.e. your life) are going to be illuminated. It can be that simple. Of course it will be different for everyone and it's hard to know what to expect. I have noticed though, in my own life, that I can track the Sun's movement through the houses of my natal chart and it does match up. When the Sun was in Aquarius (mostly my 6th house), work issues were quite prominent. Health as well. As the Sun continues to do its march around the wheel, I can expect each area of life to get a little louder... Something WILL happen. But it may be small. It may be very small. But the spotlight is there.

When I first started studying the astrological aspects and reading a natal chart, I always expected a Big Bang. That a transiting planet would come around, touch one of my natal planets and something huge would happen. Huge Life Event. Creative or crisis. What I've come to see though is that things do happen, but they are subtle. And it's best, sometimes, to watch it all with a detached eye (not so easy for this emotional Sun in Cancer).

For example, Jupiter transiting my 5th House might just make me feel a little more cheerful or a little more expansive. It might not mean I'll get pregnant or have a romance (those being 5th House issues). Of course if there are other indicators in the chart, well....it's a map, a mystery to unravel.

Since Pisces is tied up with my 7th House, I can expect some 1:1 relationships to... be on my mind. Could be business. Could be personal. But I always like it when the Sun transits the Western side of the my chart, those areas of life that involve other people. I have such an Eastern-dominated chart that when the planets move along the West side, I feel I can sit back and watch a little. What will life bring? What will be offered? What will I be invited to?

Where is Pisces in your chart? What Houses does it rule? Where is your Neptune? Where is your Jupiter?

I'm going to have to get a little technically savvy so I can find some readers... Maybe Pisces in my 7th will give me some ideas. It won't be too long before that Pisces Sun (identity, will) conjuncts transiting Uranus (technology, astrology) and astrological insights abound!

No comments: