Monday, February 18, 2008

Blog Beginnings




No, I'm not going to talk about Mercury going "direct" for my first post on this blog.

Even though I have a Virgo emphasis in my natal chart and Gemini at my Mid-Heaven, I usually feel the "up side" of the Retrograde period: all that business about reviewing and re-doing. And remembering. And I just kind of hold on. I hold on and I think: well, whatever got all messed up, if anything did, will right itself when the Retrograde period ends.

I did have a slight problem with my mobile phone but I got it fixed with a quick call to customer service. And perhaps it's only fitting, in a mercurial kind of way, to begin a blog so close to "direct motion."

After all, I'd been meaning to begin an Astrology blog for a while now and since I've started doing readings for people, I wanted to create a space where the astro-obsessed could go and read a little, reflect a little, comment. Easy going. I probably won't write about the politics of the planets, the love lives of celebrities, or what Pluto entering Capricorn means for the Pluto in Capricorn generation. This blog will take a more personal approach.

And I welcome your feedback :)

No comments: